Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to stop bouncing emails?

How to stop bouncing emails?

Rajinder Nijjhar

Hi,

I happen to email on an address that was no-reply and I keep on getting
emails with the note the person is out of the office.

Thanks,

Rajinder

Rajinder Nijjhar

This is a typical email that keeps coming:-