Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Magnets on cases?

Re: Magnets on cases?

Tony

You use magnetic tape from the dollar store then stick some to both sides of your
slats in the groove to always keep your asscheeks together.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on the
job for potty mouth,

realm of understandability