Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: DONT TAZE GRANNY!

Re: DONT TAZE GRANNY!

chuckcar

hwf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed) :

> You really have to wonder why more PD's dont screen for sadistic
> personality types among their new hires...

Sure they do, The problem is that they don't get enough of them in the
applications. However about your post, I sure hope they get some cops fired.
Specifically the one saying "Taser them". You may remember the polish tourist
that the RCMP killed with a Taser a while back. The inquiry has finished and
it now looks like the cops are going to be tried - in criminal court for
their actions. I saw a documentary about the lawyer that defended the AIM about
Wounded Knee today. Worth seeing. He was quite a man.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )