Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > From the WP

From the WP

OldGringo38

Hope this works.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=artslot
--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Mike Easter

OldGringo38 wrote:
> Hope this works.

It originated at Nick Anderson of/at the Houston Chronicle.

Here it is without the flash or the ad

http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/...d061810b2.html

or http://snipr.com/y0gno

--
Mike Easter

chuckcar

Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> Hope this works.

> It originated at Nick Anderson of/at the Houston Chronicle.
>
> Here it is without the flash or the ad

Thanks. *That's much appreciated. I have to end task Firefox enough as it
is.

> http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/...d061810b2.html
>
> or http://snipr.com/y0gno

Did you see the interview on CNN with the survivor of the rig who's suing
the relevant parties? They had no interest in anything but getting as much
oil out as quickly as possible. Just like now.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

OldGringo38

On 6/26/2010 6:27 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mike Easter wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> Hope this works.

> It originated at Nick Anderson of/at the Houston Chronicle.
>
> Here it is without the flash or the ad
>
> http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/...d061810b2.html
>
> or http://snipr.com/y0gno

Thanks Mike Easter, nicer looking also. <g>