Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Point of interest

Re: Point of interest

Aardvark

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:02:01 -0500, Glenn wrote:

> In my new car, the radio nav had a 16G hd built in.
>
> I was using a flash card the other day installing a bunch of songs. It
> wasn't done downloading the card into the radio when I shut down so I
> left the card in to finish up next time I'm out in the car.
>
> What I didn't know and I doubt if any of you knew it either, that even
> though everything went out on shut down, as long as that card is plugged
> in, the radio is still pulling full power and in this case directly from
> the battery. Tried to start it the next day and the battery was dead
> and this is on a 2010 Chrysler 300c with a big battery..
>
> The AAA guy said those fancy nav radios pull more juice than the head
> lights.
>
> Hope that helps some one

Reply crossposted to 24hshd to really put the cat among the pigeons. Hold
on to your hat.

Aardvark

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:10:16 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:
>

>> Reply crossposted to 24hshd to really put the cat among the pigeons.
>> Hold on to your hat.
>>

> Why don't you cross-crawl back to your hole, (Troubles), you lapdog?

And waddya know? My own personal stalker DUH-ane Arnold, appears.

So nice to see you, DUH-ane.

N-n-n-n-n-nineteen.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byCCmBwRjGw>

Help Request to develop mobile application for point of interest data collecting Prabhakar Java 0 07-29-2006 11:23 AM
point to point protocol Gopi VHDL 1 07-13-2004 02:37 PM
help, please!! cisco 827H point per point configuration javi Cisco 1 10-16-2003 07:33 AM

Advertisments