Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Memory for Windows 7 machine

Re: Memory for Windows 7 machine

John Holmes

Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:38:51 -0400, Big 666 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I guess he can't handle the truth.

> You and John Holmes should get a room. I think you'll find most
> everyone here has KF'd him because his response to everyone is to go
> ***** themselves. The evolutionary ladder missed him, much as it did
> you.
>
> You two make a cute pair.

How original. Is that all you can come up with, Evan? You've said the same
thing in several other threads when you got criticized.

--
<snip>

John Holmes

Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes wrote:
>> Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> You and John Holmes should get a room. I think you'll find most
>>> everyone here has KF'd him because his response to everyone is to go
>>> ***** themselves. The evolutionary ladder missed him, much as it did
>>> you.
>>>
>>> You two make a cute pair.

>> How original. Is that all you can come up with, Evan? You've said the
>> same thing in several other threads when you got criticized.
>>

> You were right. I didn't think the stalker would respond. I am no more
> paying attention to him than the man in the moon, while he has his
> nose wide-open on the chase, the stalker.

Seconded. Anyway, I don't use a killfile (I don't want to miss the
insanities poasted here) but if/when I start using one, Evan will be on the
top of the list.

--
<snip>