Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > flash 10.1 is out

flash 10.1 is out

joevan

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck
<thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:

>Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ??o??:
>>
>>> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

>> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
>> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
>>
>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
>>
>> 1.
>>

> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?
>

> n0i

Wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for the porcupine?

Tony

Dail 0 on the phone and ask the operator what to do.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

beyond the realm of understandability

Tony

Chuck's always too chicken to flash a modem but since he knows absolutely noting
about phones except for answering them with potty mouth then it's ok to flash a
phone,

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
the job for potty mouth,

realm of understandability

thund3rstruck

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck ǝʇoɹʍ:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:
>>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
>>>
>>> 1.
>>>

>> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?
>>
>> n0i

> Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
> because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

Good point.

n0i

thund3rstruck

joevan wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck
> <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:
>>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
>>>
>>> 1.
>>>

>> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?
>>

>> n0i

> Wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for the porcupine?

He asked for dumb ideas...

n0i

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments