Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > flash 10.1 is out

flash 10.1 is out

richard

Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the system
version of 2.2. What a crock.
My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download flash
10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because, according
to my phone information, I have the latest available version.
Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give them time to work
out bugs and that.

joevan

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 03:11:44 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
>Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the system
>version of 2.2. What a crock.
>My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download flash
>10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because, according
>to my phone information, I have the latest available version.
>Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give them time to work
>out bugs and that.

Now if you could just get the bugs out of your ass.

chuckcar

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1ie40s0lq5pav$(E-Mail Removed):

> Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
> Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the
> system version of 2.2. What a crock.
> My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download
> flash 10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because,
> according to my phone information, I have the latest available
> version. Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give
> them time to work out bugs and that.

Adobe flash is crap and has been since they bought it out. If there was a
working alternative for it that I knew of, I'd switch to it in a flash.
However, using flash on a phone is like running linux on a calculator IMHO.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

chuckcar

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1ie40s0lq5pav$(E-Mail Removed):

> Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
> Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the
> system version of 2.2. What a crock.
> My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download
> flash 10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because,
> according to my phone information, I have the latest available
> version. Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give
> them time to work out bugs and that.

The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS on that
thing. Make *absolutely* sure you know the exact model and revision number
for that phone before you even look for such.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

LSMFT

richard wrote:
> Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
> Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the system
> version of 2.2. What a crock.
> My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download flash
> 10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because, according
> to my phone information, I have the latest available version.
> Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give them time to work
> out bugs and that.

Is it 64 bit compatible?

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.

Meat Plow

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ǝʇoɹʍ:

> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.

Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.

1.

thund3rstruck

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ǝʇoɹʍ:
>
>> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
>
> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
>
> 1.

How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?

n0i

Meat Plow

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck ǝʇoɹʍ:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ǝʇoɹʍ:
>>
>>> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

>> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
>> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
>>
>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
>>
>> 1.
>>

> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?
>
> n0i

Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

Aardvark

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:15:32 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck ǝʇoɹʍ:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:
>>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ǝʇoɹʍ:

>>> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
>>> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
>>>
>>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
>>>
>>> 1.
>>>

>> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?
>>
>> n0i

> Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
> because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

Depends on whether the insertion is done nose or tail first.

Meat Plow

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:19:11 +0000, Aardvark ǝʇoɹʍ:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:15:32 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

>>> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"?
>>>
>>> n0i

>> Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
>> because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

> Depends on whether the insertion is done nose or tail first.

Thanks for that bit of wisdom!

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments