Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Comment out in ASP.net

Comment out in ASP.net

Hai Nguyen

I want to comment out a piece of code in my asp.net (there is C# code
behind)

I can comment out with C# but not with asp.net

Please advice

Thanks

clintonG

Check out the help file for C# Preprocessor Directives
to learn how to 'comment' out code at run-time.

At design-time we use // as comments in the .cs file
and HTML comments <!-- --> in the .aspx file.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Solutions
SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.as...RER=-201499070

"Hai Nguyen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to comment out a piece of code in my asp.net (there is C# code
> behind)
>
> I can comment out with C# but not with asp.net
>
> Please advice
>
> Thanks

Mark -

// single line comment