Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Program loader - unclear instruction

Program loader - unclear instruction

pbartosz

I must write the safety executing program loader.
I used strace and setrlimit, but I don't understand one point:

Assume that X is a program written in different programming languages
(C, C + +, Pascal - FreePascal, Icon) and linked with different
libraries. You should care about loading and executing prodecures in
these languages.

Maybe someone clever knows what it means?

Program loader - unclear instruction pbartosz C Programming 3 06-26-2010 06:33 PM
Library class loader (setting system class loader parent) Karsten Wutzke Java 0 06-29-2007 04:44 AM
Still unclear Irfaan Wahid MCSD 3 02-24-2005 12:14 PM
Scope of news group? Charter unclear Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz XML 1 07-09-2004 03:41 PM
Unclear on the concept... kj XML 2 04-12-2004 02:49 AM

Advertisments