Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: JFileChooser applet doesn't work on all platforms

Re: JFileChooser applet doesn't work on all platforms

Thomas A. Russ

"Logical Animal" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> We have a signed Java applet which works perfectly on Windows XP and
> Linux but malfunctions on Windows 7 and MacOS 10.5.

You might try asking this on Apples Java developers list, at least for
the Mac part of it.

You would need to subscribe to see the answers, but you could
unsubscribe later.

--
Thomas A. Russ, USC/Information Sciences Institute