Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Losing WEP Key Information

Losing WEP Key Information

Mike

I have 4 toughbook 18 laptops with XP tablet and SP2 installed, one of the
computers will work fine for a while and then it will losing the WEP key and
change the other configured information fields. I have looked every where to
try to solve this problem but have not found a solution. Anyone have an
idea?