Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 'Page Could Not be Displayed' error when application performing heavy task

'Page Could Not be Displayed' error when application performing heavy task

tung tung is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have a problem here hope someone can advise me.

I have set executionTimeout in web.config to 3600 (which I found out that the scripttimeout will follow this value), and in the production server, I have set debug=false, session time out = 20 min. sql command time out = 1200 seconds

However, when the application is performing heavy sql task that exceed 90seconds, I got the 'Page Could Not be Displayed' error.

When I change debug=true, the application works fine. The application also works fine when I turn off the 'Show HTTP friendly message'.

Any idea what am I missing here? the application works fine in non-debug mode in my local machine

thanks in advance