Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cop strikes baby on back and feet: Justifiable?

Cop strikes baby on back and feet: Justifiable?

Aardvark

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:49:48 -0500, richard wrote:

> Every one, specially ems people, know not to strike a child in the back,
> for any reason.

Koff! Heimlich manouevre! Koff!

Aardvark

Please re-read what you wrote:

>> Every one, specially ems people, know
>> not to strike a child in the back, for any reason.

Remember when you wrote 'for any reason'?

> I am not currently certified in CPR, but have been and for a few years
> was a certified instructor.

Yeah. Right.

Aardvark

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:10:15 +0800, Oldus Fartus wrote:

> richard wrote:
>

>> I am not currently certified in CPR, but have been and for a few years
>> was a certified instructor.

> Ya know little dicky, I really am in awe of your experience in life.
> What with your illustrious military career, experience in law
> enforcement, programming excellence, truck driver par excellence and now
> as an instructor in CPR, I can only bow down to you as a totally
> superior human being.

You owe me a new keyboard. And a whole pack of screen wipes.

Aardvark

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:22:51 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

> That seems to be a Linux home user thing that and stalking.

Read my headers, DUH-ane. That X-stalker line has been there for more
than a year.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGvqjVHik8>

Oldus Fartus

Aardvark wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:10:15 +0800, Oldus Fartus wrote:
>
>> richard wrote:
>>

>>> I am not currently certified in CPR, but have been and for a few years
>>> was a certified instructor.

>> Ya know little dicky, I really am in awe of your experience in life.
>> What with your illustrious military career, experience in law
>> enforcement, programming excellence, truck driver par excellence and now
>> as an instructor in CPR, I can only bow down to you as a totally
>> superior human being.

> You owe me a new keyboard. And a whole pack of screen wipes.

Sorry mate

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus