Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cop strikes baby on back and feet: Justifiable?

Cop strikes baby on back and feet: Justifiable?

NormanM

Something which was in the morning paper:

<http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15343626?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com>

Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

Aardvark

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:54:10 -0700, NormanM wrote:

> Something which was in the morning paper:
>
> <http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15343626?IADID=Search-

www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com>

Just what one would expect from the local rozzers. Nevertheless, they
performed their duty well.

> Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

There are no cop-hating freaks in this froup, to my knowledge. There are
plenty who hate assholes in uniform, though. Different kettle of fish
entirely.

Bucky Breeder

NormanM <(E-Mail Removed)>
teared up and whined this sob-story about someone
who finally done something right:

> Something which was in the morning paper:
>
> <http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15343626?IADID
>=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com>
>
> Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

So, the reporters were all waiting for several minutes
for the photographers to show up, when someone from the
crowd shouted "quick, throw the baby, we ain't got all day."

Sometimes you just have throw a crack-baby at a cop,
to keep 'em honest and grab some positive headlines.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
is assembled for your education and entertainment

So "happy" to see her:

http://vimeo.com/12280336

OldGringo38

On 6/22/2010 1:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, NormanM wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> Something which was in the morning paper:
>
> <http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15343626?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com>
>
> Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

Thumbs up, the good always out weighs the bad. How's everything going,
haven't seen CT lately?

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

NormanM

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:45:13 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

> NormanM wrote:

>> Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

> I didn't bother to watch it, and you need to be capped/shot by someone
> and planted next to your brother to take you out of your misery.

You really do have a chip on your shoulder that is a mile high. Same to you,
buster.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

NormanM

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:45:35 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 6/22/2010 1:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, NormanM wrote the
> following tidbit of information:

>> Something which was in the morning paper:
>>
>> <http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15343626?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com>
>>
>> Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

> Thumbs up, the good always out weighs the bad. How's everything going,
> haven't seen CT lately?

Thank you. Sometimes it just seems the cretins in this group only see it
from one side, so I just thought I'd bring up the other side. I don't know
much about what CT is up to. The AT&T/SBC groups seem a bit slow these days.

--

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:38:29 -0400, Manatee Memories wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:54:10 -0700, NormanM
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, by way of
> <1c01s9sjveolw$(E-Mail Removed)>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

> -->::

>>Something which was in the morning paper:
>>
>><http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15343626?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com>
>>
>>Have fun. Especially you cop-hating freaks.

> Perhaps you should read article, instead of "commenting" on just the
> headline.

I read it in b&w on newsprint. Took a while to find the online version. But
I did read it, thank you. If you missed the other "justifiable" thread, then
you probably wouldn't see my intended irony.

--

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:50:13 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

> NormanM wrote:

>>> I didn't bother to watch it, and you need to be capped/shot by someone
>>> and planted next to your brother to take you out of your misery.

>> You really do have a chip on your shoulder that is a mile high. Same to you,
>> buster.

> I don't like a dung like you out of Northern Calif. You want your button
> pushed you jackass clown, then keep making these worthless posts.

It must suck to be you: A bitter, angry twit who can't write a rational
post, probably because you don't have a rational thought in the vast empty
wasteland which is your mind.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

Bucky Breeder

NormanM <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:11oczj1l50j82$(E-Mail Removed):

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:50:13 -0400, Big 666 wrote:
>
>> NormanM wrote:

>>> You really do have a chip on your shoulder that is a mile high. Same
>>> to you, buster.

>> I don't like a dung like you out of Northern Calif. You want your
>> button pushed you jackass clown, then keep making these worthless
>> posts.

> It must suck to be you: A bitter, angry twit who can't write a rational
> post, probably because you don't have a rational thought in the vast
> empty wasteland which is your mind.

Watch The Buckymeister make it a haiku :

An Ode to Big 666 in 'is BigAss Depends
by Bucky Breeder <queue the dueling banjos...>

> It must suck to be you:

> A bitter and very angry twit
> who can never write a rational post...

> Probably all because you can not

> have a rational thought in that vast
> empty wasteland which is your irrational mind.

Teh Edn

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
is assembled for your education and entertainment
using absolutely *NO* BP oil products.

So "happy" to see her:

http://vimeo.com/12280336

Jordon

Big 666 wrote:
> NormanM wrote:

>> You really do have a chip on your shoulder that is a mile high. Same
>> to you, buster.

> I don't like a dung like you out of Northern Calif. You want your button
> pushed you jackass clown, then keep making these worthless posts.

I think that has to qualify as the most empty threat I've
ever read.

"Don't like dung out of northern California" somewhat denotes
that you may like dung out of somewhere else. Just how would
you go about pushing someones button? And saying that someone
else is writing worthless posts is, well, sort of ironic, don't
you think?