Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FileUpload Control

FileUpload Control

bthumber

I trying to save a file using the FileUpload control but it tells me that
there is no file. Please see code:
void SaveFile()
{
if (FileUpload1.HasFile) // fails here
{
string filepath ...
}

Is there something else I need to do first???

Eric

You may want to take a look at the AJAX AsyncFileUpload control.

http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_AsyncFileUpload.ashx

It's much better than the standard file upload control.

rg,
Eric

FileUpload control. Eric ASP .Net 4 11-03-2009 11:45 AM
Selecting a date with the Calendar control clears the FileUpload control Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net 1 01-11-2007 06:47 AM
Selecting a date with the Calendar control clears the FileUpload control Nathan Sokalski ASP .Net Web Controls 0 01-11-2007 05:13 AM
FileUpload Control & Image Control eamon ASP .Net Web Controls 2 08-04-2005 07:04 PM
ASP.NET 2.0 FileUpload control Uncle Ben ASP .Net 5 03-23-2005 06:42 PM

Advertisments