Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ! Oil Drilling - We Just Need MORE OF IT!

! Oil Drilling - We Just Need MORE OF IT!

Bucky Breeder

OldGringo38 fuddy-duddied and drooled this on :
> On 6/22/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
> the following tidbit of information:
>> OldGringo38 dug out this boilerplate:

>>> LOL I learned a long time ago that one
>>> can not argue with a delusion.

>> LOL... how come all you delusions keeps trying to argue with me?
>>

> I thin your mother is calling you.

.... "your new hearing AIDS..." d'uh. Maybe a refund?
(But he prolly bought 'em with food stamps - CFA!)

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
is assembled for your education and entertainment

So "happy" to see her:

http://vimeo.com/12280336

Bucky Breeder

Bucky Breeder via

> Bucky Breeder via
>

>> Seems like more of the country should start getting
>> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
>>
>> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
>> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
>> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
>>
>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...governor-asks-

> judge-
>> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
>>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
>>
>> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
>>

>> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gul...ill/index.html
>>

>> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
>> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
>> for the effects of Katrina...
>>
>> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
>> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
>>
>> HTH.

> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
> make a decision:
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
>

> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
> eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.
>
> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
>
> HTH.

Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
-drilling-ban-998945.html

<http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>

The only answer to this is...
*buy oil* [while it's still cheap].

(Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple
of gas station chains - at least you can
skip the taxes that way.)

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
is assembled for your education and entertainment
using absolutely *NO* BP oil products.

So "happy" to see her:

http://vimeo.com/12280336

OldGringo38

On 6/22/2010 2:15 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38 fuddy-duddied and drooled this on :
>> On 6/22/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>> OldGringo38 dug out this boilerplate:

>>> LOL... how come all you delusions keeps trying to argue with me?
>>>

>> I thin your mother is calling you.

> ... "your new hearing AIDS..." d'uh. Maybe a refund?
> (But he prolly bought 'em with food stamps - CFA!)
>
> HTH.

Got em at Dollar General. Can't hear much with them , but I can hear a
****-ant walking on the garden hose without them.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

On 6/22/2010 2:48 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote

Are we talking to our-self again Bucky?

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com

NotMe

"Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9D9F9690537A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.189...
> Bucky Breeder via
>
>> Bucky Breeder via
>>

>>> Seems like more of the country should start getting
>>> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
>>>
>>> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
>>> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
>>> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
>>>
>>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...governor-asks-

>> judge-
>>> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
>>>
>>> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
>>>

>>> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gul...ill/index.html
>>>

>>> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
>>> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
>>> for the effects of Katrina...
>>>
>>> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
>>> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
>>>
>>> HTH.

>> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
>> make a decision:
>>
>> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
>>

>> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
>> eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.
>>
>> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
>>
>> HTH.

> Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
>
> http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
> hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
> -drilling-ban-998945.html
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
>
> The only answer to this is...
> *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
>
> (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple
> of gas station chains - at least you can
> skip the taxes that way.)

So why did pump prices jump $0.15+ over night?

Aardvark

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:53:11 -0500, NotMe wrote:

> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote in message news:Xns9D9F9690537A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.189...
>> Bucky Breeder via
>>
>>> Bucky Breeder via

>>> judge-

>>> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to make a decision:
>>>
>>> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
>>>

>>> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those eBay Auction Sniper
>>> Apps to get a decision [you] like.
>>>
>>> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
>>>
>>> HTH.

>> Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
>>
>> http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
>> hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
>> -drilling-ban-998945.html
>>
>> <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
>>
>> The only answer to this is...
>> *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
>>
>> (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple of gas station chains - at
>> least you can skip the taxes that way.)
>>

> So why did pump prices jump $0.15+ over night?

Lead-free is about £1.15-£1.20 a litre round here. You Yanks shouldn't
complain, especially as you help to inflict it on yourselves by driving
gas-guzzlers.

Physician, heal thyself.

Clot

Aardvark wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:53:11 -0500, NotMe wrote:
>
>> "Bucky Breeder"
>> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote in
>> message news:Xns9D9F9690537A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.189...
>>> Bucky Breeder via

>>> Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
>>>
>>> http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
>>> hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
>>> -drilling-ban-998945.html
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
>>>
>>> The only answer to this is...
>>> *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
>>>
>>> (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple of gas station chains -
>>> at least you can skip the taxes that way.)
>>>

>> So why did pump prices jump $0.15+ over night?

> Lead-free is about 1.15-1.20 a litre round here. You Yanks shouldn't
> complain, especially as you help to inflict it on yourselves by
> driving gas-guzzlers.

'Tis strange. I drive a Ford compact that does over 50 mp Imperial gallon.
It has done so without too much problem for 160,000 miles. I gather that GM
build a similar vehicle over this side of The Pond. Both have been
successful, though both companies have financial problems that side of The
Pond.

There ain't nothing wrong with the Focus. Buy it!

> Physician, heal thyself.

Bucky Breeder

Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> via

> Bucky Breeder via
>
>> Bucky Breeder via
>>

>>> Seems like more of the country should start getting
>>> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
>>>
>>> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
>>> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
>>> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
>>>
>>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...governor-asks-

>> judge-
>>> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
>>>
>>> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
>>>

>>> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gul...ill/index.html
>>>

>>> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
>>> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
>>> for the effects of Katrina...
>>>
>>> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
>>> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
>>>
>>> HTH.

>> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
>> make a decision:
>>
>> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
>>

>> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
>> eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.
>>
>> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
>>
>> HTH.

> Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
>
> http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
> hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
> -drilling-ban-998945.html
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
>
> The only answer to this is...
> *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
>
> (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple
> of gas station chains - at least you can
> skip the taxes that way.)
>
> HTH.

At least all the "small peoples" can now get back to work :

<http://5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_b7c2y_killallimmigrants>

HTH.