Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application

Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application

Bruno MAIGNAN

Hello,
I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be
used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on
it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only
for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values).
Best Regards,

Cubaman

On Jun 21, 1:34*pm, "Bruno MAIGNAN" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hello,
> I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be
> used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on
> it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only
> for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values).
> Best Regards,

Even better, you can make it for free using xml and xslt:
http://weblogs.asp.net/cnagel/archiv...25/234188.aspx
Best regards.