Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox msn toolbar

Firefox msn toolbar

spideygirl spideygirl is offline
Junior Member

I have read through this site and it gave me the answer on how to remove the "searchextenstion" folder and how to disable the msn toolbar that was downloaded during an update of Firefox. That being said, I am still having an issue removing it from my "Add/Remove Programs". It appears on the list and when I select it and choose "uninstall" it tells me "browser still running" and will not complete the process. I have no other windows open when this happens. I have tried to repair it thinking then I would uninstall it and I get the same response. Any way I can remove it? I actually would like it gone not just disabled if that is at all possible. Thank you to anyone that can help