Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Drishti launches Ameyo PACE

Drishti launches Ameyo PACE

drishti12

Ameyo PACE, Pro Active Connect Enhancer, is the latest innovation from
Drishti Labs. It is a software module that works in conjunction with the
Predictive Dialer, adding intelligence to the overall process of outbound
dialing thereby enhancing the end business results. With PACE, the
campaign manager can configure a smarter contact strategy based on various
advanced parameters like customer segment and interaction history.

In today's cut-throat competition, the campaign managers in a contact
center are challenged with ever-growing demand for higher productivity and
adherence to stricter regulations & compliances. Even with latest tools
and technology, there is still a lot of human dependency for customer
contact management & decision making for day-to-day operations.

As Nayan Jain, CTO, Drishti-Soft explains - "In our research, we found an
impending need for a tool to help contact centers configure and automate
business policies and contact strategies. We focused our efforts towards
developing an innovative solution that addresses this need. Hence, PACE
came into existence. With pluggable business intelligence, PACE would
boost the productivity of contact center processes by up to 30%."

PACE acts as an assistant to the campaign managers and helps them define,
configure and automate business specific processing of customer contacts.
Besides, maximizing the customer connects, PACE also reduces telecom costs
thus enabling an overall increase in end productivity. The module can
deliver significant increase in the business results of an outbound
campaign as compared to a Predictive Dialer alone.

PACE has already been beta tested at Total Soft Solutions. Elaborating the
claim further Ashish Bhatia, Managing Director, Total Soft Solutions, says
- "PACE has been tested successfully at our premises. We started with
rudimentary configuration for the initial run and observed 19% enhancement
in connect rates and over 9% reduction in telecom costs. These results
were quite surprising for us and also made us more ambitious about the
business benefits we can derive by configuring process specific
intelligence to PACE."

By establishing a more intelligent contact strategy based on customer
profiling parameters, contact centers not just connect better to their
customers but also achieve significant reduction in nuisance calls to
important customers. This in turn helps deliver a better customer
experience. Considering the results delivered by this advanced module in
Beta testing stage, a more specific configuration can yield much higher
results for call centers. PACE surely promises to be the next generation
technology for outbound processes.

Vijay

Drishti-Soft

http://www.drishti-soft.com