Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > PS3 multiplayer

PS3 multiplayer

alphah alphah is offline
Member

can someone suggest some good ps3 multiplayer game that you can play across the network please?

-Cyber Opus- -Cyber Opus- is offline
Junior Member
Location: Dayton, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphah
can someone suggest some good ps3 multiplayer game that you can play across the network please?
There's the Call of Duty games, as well as Killzone 2, Little Big Planet 1 & 2.
Upcoming games for Multiplayer would include Crysis 2 and Killzone 3.

Burtson725 Burtson725 is offline
Junior Member

I think the best Multiplayer game in FPS are COD games.

Coombs$4000 Coombs$4000 is offline
Junior Member

COD games rather interactive and furthermore allows communication among players around the world... I think a multifaceted game play would make the consumers more interested

juliarvil juliarvil is offline
Junior Member

i like call of duty the best. it's a good game to me

HiDef.com PS3 Challenge - Holiday Giveaway - PS3 60GB, 360 HD-DVD Drive and 360 Wireless Force Feedback Wheel HiDef.com DVD Video 0 12-24-2006 04:32 AM
a Multiplayer Pong, hmmm... JariTapio Java 3 05-09-2005 05:26 AM
Wireless network and Age of Empires Expansion multiplayer =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIFcu?= Wireless Networking 1 04-05-2005 07:31 PM
Multiplayer Issues Computer Support 0 01-02-2004 02:28 AM
Multiplayer Decoder Question ? michael Computer Support 0 09-05-2003 05:53 AM

Advertisments