Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Problem about WLAN on windows 2000 pro.

Problem about WLAN on windows 2000 pro.

qianwch@icss.com.cn

Hi there,

I have some problem about connecting to wireless LAN using Intel ProSet.

I can successfully connect to a Wireless LAN with my freshly installed
Windows 2000 OS and Intel ProSet.
After that I cannot connect to any other WLANs, the proset can detect
signals but just cannot establish connection.
Anybody has any idea?

Thanks in advance?
Weichun

David {MVP}

Look at all of your security settings, my guess is it has something to do
with security, Do you by chance have IEEE 802.1x enabled? If so try
disabling this.

--
David {MVP}
Microsoft Mobile Devices

benefit of all of us...
The MARA Program - http://www.mobileav.org/index.html

rights...

Spelling and grammar errors left in for those that need a little joy in
their life by correcting me.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...