Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Race For Your Life Charlie Brown Remastered Dvd

Race For Your Life Charlie Brown Remastered Dvd

PeanutsNut PeanutsNut is offline
Junior Member

The "Race For Your Life Charlie Brown" feature film has yet to be released on Dvd and I and I know others find it to be one of the better shows. Increasing color and audio separation would be tremendous. Will they ever do that and release it on Dvd?
I've been searching and waiting for over ten years now. I purchased a vhs tape, bad picture, the bootleg copies aren't any better.
Please push this and find out if they are even going to release it?

Thanks!
Gary DeLozier
mailto(E-Mail Removed)