Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > breakpoint in post route simulation...

breakpoint in post route simulation...

kodadimet kodadimet is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

Is it possible to set breakpoint in post route simulation? I was able to set breakpoints in behavioral simulation but in post-route simulation, i cannot set breakpoints. I click on the "toggle breakpoint" button in ISIM but nothing happens.

Do you have any idea?

P.S: I am using Xilinx ISE 12.1 with ISIM...

Thank you
Best Regards

Mete