Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Netsh problems? Renaming an interface

Netsh problems? Renaming an interface

BertieBigBollox@gmail.com

I'm trying to rename an interface so that one of my netsh scripts
works properly. (It uses static local).

Anyway, if I go into netsh>interface> show interface, the interface
name is shown as a long 20-30 random character.

If I do set interface name = "<name>" newname = "test1" it goes away
and thinks for a bit and then says network path not found.

Any ideas?