Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > converting aspx page to dll

converting aspx page to dll

karthikrao8 karthikrao8 is offline
Junior Member

After installing the set up on the client computer.In the aspx pages all the controls are visible..and by any chance if client makes changes to the aspx pages then the code will not work properly..So to get around with the problem we want to make all the controls of aspx page to be invisible to the client.(So we are looking for solution as to how to put all the aspx data in to dll.)..we appreciate the earliest reply

Example:when we implement reporting server we will not be able to see any code inthe aspx page except the following lines
<@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="EditGroup.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="Microsoft.ReportingServices.UI.EditGroup Page" EnableEventValidation="false" >

i.e we cannot makes any changes to the aspx code..So we are looking for that type of solution..