Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: This is difficult (for me)

Re: This is difficult (for me)

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "italo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:4c123b33$0$30903$(E-Mail Removed):

> This is a little part of my home page:
> http://www.tortebomboniere.com/test-01.html
>
> If I use Mozilla Firefox, that type of album with moving pages is
> displayed at the left side of field #2. If I use Internet Explorer (7
> or , it is displayed at the right side, overlapping the picture in
> field #3.
>
> How can I correct this fact? I wish that it have to stay entirely
> inside the field #2 Many thanks
> Italo

The favor cakes look lovely, although I was a little confused when I
first saw them moving. Perhaps if you gave them a white border, it
would appear more like pages in a book, which is what you are trying to
do, right?

Did you validate the page, yet? Fix the errors and see if that helps.

Please don't post in HTML, please post in plain text only.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services