Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > About Cathayschool CCIE bootcamp

About Cathayschool CCIE bootcamp

Edwinyip Edwinyip is offline
Junior Member

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience or know of anyone that has given CathaySchool (cathayschool.com) CCIE bootcamps ago. I could be in China soon and whilst I am there I though it might be worth
extending my stay and checking them out. If anyone has any stories etc about them I would love to hear from you.

CCIE Voice bootcamp training in Toronto, Canada iNetEnterprise Cisco 2 10-20-2011 04:54 PM
CCIE bootcamp preparation jmarkotic Cisco 6 08-25-2008 07:59 AM
CCIE Voice Training (bootcamp) in Toronto, Canada iNetEnterprise Cisco 0 07-16-2005 03:21 PM
CCIE R&S bootcamp. Piter Cisco 0 11-21-2004 10:48 AM
MCSE bootcamp silmiar to Military Bootcamp? MisterBootcamp MCSE 7 12-07-2003 01:44 AM

Advertisments