Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cops Shoot Ding-Dong in the Face!

Cops Shoot Ding-Dong in the Face!

Bucky Breeder

because it was NOT a doughnut.

They're outta control, I'm tellin' ya.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, "that"
is NOT a Jedi Light-Sabre in my pocket; and