Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > "Python failed to load the default activation context" - should I worry?

"Python failed to load the default activation context" - should I worry?

Bill Davy

in my debug log. Am I worried? Should I be?
And I am stuck with VC6 (customers, don't ya know).

Terry Reedy

On 6/8/2010 8:43 AM, Bill Davy wrote:
> in my debug log. Am I worried? Should I be?
> And I am stuck with VC6 (customers, don't ya know).

If you paste the message into Google, you will get a few hits other than
your post. Perhaps they might help. This is new on this list I think.