Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > re format the system

re format the system

rg_nath rg_nath is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

My PC having two versions of windows OS. first i installed the XP in C:/ and next some days after i installed the Windows 7 in D:/. unfortunately i forgot my XP admin Password and now i am trying to format the PC. i tried to format the D:/ and it shows "unable to format" message. Please help me to re format my entire PC. I don't have windows XP CD.

And when i am starting the system, it asking booting options. in that it shows the first option is 'external windows (.....) " next windows 7. when i am trying to open in safe mode by using F8, its going to windows 7 safe mode. how can i route the safe mode from 7 to XP?

My aim is remove the two OS in my PC and i want my pc act as new pc due to affecting lot viruses. please help me on this.

Advanced Thanks.

-Nath