Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VHDL newbie --VGA--PS2--calculator

VHDL newbie --VGA--PS2--calculator

viper987 viper987 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Two Function Calculator

I am designing and synthesizing a calculator on the DE-1 board that can
add and subtract integers. I want to Interface to a small 12-key keypad
interface to a standard VGA display.
Enter numbers via the keypad. I am basically looking to use buttons on
the DE-1 board and display the numbers and the result on the display. I
guess a low resolution, monochrome characters are sufficient. I am
having trouble writing the interface part of the display.

Any help regarding this or a example template or the entire code or anythign to do with
this would help me in understanding much better.

thank you

BPSK on VHDL (warning - VHDL newbie) pygmalion VHDL 6 06-23-2006 07:30 PM
VHDL 2002 vs VHDL 1993 dude VHDL 1 03-23-2006 01:18 PM
multiD-vhdl: Multi Dimensional Arrays (allowing generics on each dimension) for VHDL (including ports) albert.neu@gmail.com VHDL 2 03-21-2006 04:05 PM
what's the difference between VHDL 93 CONCATENATION and VHDL 87 CONCATENATION? walala VHDL 3 09-18-2003 04:17 AM

Advertisments