Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Problem of Profile migration.

Problem of Profile migration.

Dev

Dear All,

We have the Domain migrtion activity form Domain A to Domain B.
We create a DC for Doamin B,Now we are changing users system form
Domain A to Domain B. Whenever user login into new domain (Domain B)
new login profile is created for the user.
We need to do such a setting that after login into new domain (Domain
B) user must take all the setting of old profile with Outlook setting.

We tried to copy old profile into new profile it will take all setting
but not taking outlook configuration.

Need help...

Thanks
Your Friend.