Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Slip stream vista 64bit sp2

Slip stream vista 64bit sp2

Master Lee

Hello All
I would like to slipstream sp2 into my copy vista business edition. Is this possible?
if so How? Thanks

Lee

Bobby Johnson

Apparently there is no method to slipstream as you could with XP. The
only method known involves actually installing Vista, then install SP1
if it's not already at SP1, then install SP2, and finally making an
image of the system with everything in it. According to website with
the information, found using Google, this is a 3 hour process.

G.I.Y.F. - Google Is Your Friend!

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...c-63d24e9d91ab

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...a-9e0a4223dd3c

About 20,300 results using Google for "slipstream vista sp2"

On 2010-06-03 01:52, Master Lee wrote:
> Hello All
> I would like to slipstream sp2 into my copy vista business edition. Is this possible?
> if so How? Thanks
>
> Lee

Carlos

And this:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html
must surely be the link to the step by step tutorial you are talking about.

Carlos

"Bobby Johnson" wrote:

> Apparently there is no method to slipstream as you could with XP. The
> only method known involves actually installing Vista, then install SP1
> if it's not already at SP1, then install SP2, and finally making an
> image of the system with everything in it. According to website with
> the information, found using Google, this is a 3 hour process.
>
> G.I.Y.F. - Google Is Your Friend!
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html
>
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...c-63d24e9d91ab
>
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...a-9e0a4223dd3c
>
> About 20,300 results using Google for "slipstream vista sp2"
>

> On 2010-06-03 01:52, Master Lee wrote:
> > Hello All
> > I would like to slipstream sp2 into my copy vista business edition. Is this possible?
> > if so How? Thanks
> >
> > Lee
> >

> .

Bobby Johnson

You must still be asleep, Carlos. You link is identical to my first one.

On 2010-06-03 06:22, Carlos wrote:
> And this:
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html
> must surely be the link to the step by step tutorial you are talking about.
>
> Carlos
>
> "Bobby Johnson" wrote:
>
>> Apparently there is no method to slipstream as you could with XP. The
>> only method known involves actually installing Vista, then install SP1
>> if it's not already at SP1, then install SP2, and finally making an
>> image of the system with everything in it. According to website with
>> the information, found using Google, this is a 3 hour process.
>>
>> G.I.Y.F. - Google Is Your Friend!
>>
>> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html
>>
>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...c-63d24e9d91ab
>>
>> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...a-9e0a4223dd3c
>>
>> About 20,300 results using Google for "slipstream vista sp2"
>>

>> On 2010-06-03 01:52, Master Lee wrote:
>>> Hello All
>>> I would like to slipstream sp2 into my copy vista business edition. Is this possible?
>>> if so How? Thanks
>>>
>>> Lee
>>>

>> .

Carlos

Bobby,
I was almost asleep, indeed!
It was around 7:20 AM and I had not had breakfast yet.

Carlos

"Bobby Johnson" wrote:

> You must still be asleep, Carlos. You link is identical to my first one.
>

> On 2010-06-03 06:22, Carlos wrote:
> > And this:
> > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html
> > must surely be the link to the step by step tutorial you are talking about.
> >
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Bobby Johnson" wrote:
> >
> >> Apparently there is no method to slipstream as you could with XP. The
> >> only method known involves actually installing Vista, then install SP1
> >> if it's not already at SP1, then install SP2, and finally making an
> >> image of the system with everything in it. According to website with
> >> the information, found using Google, this is a 3 hour process.
> >>
> >> G.I.Y.F. - Google Is Your Friend!
> >>
> >> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/23...vista-sp2.html
> >>
> >> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...c-63d24e9d91ab
> >>
> >> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...a-9e0a4223dd3c
> >>
> >> About 20,300 results using Google for "slipstream vista sp2"

> >> .
> >>

> .

Charlie Russel - MVP

yes, Retail and OEM are different.