Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Scheduling wireless shutdown

Scheduling wireless shutdown

Stuart

Hi all,

If anyone can answer this one it would be much appreciated.

I would like to know if there is a way of scheduling the wireless component
of my modem to shut down at a specified time without shutting down the ADSL
connection. I want to allow the gateway to work but disable access for
wireless connections to the internet on my home network.

Modem 2 wire 2701HGV-W

Hope this isn't too vague, if more info is required please let me know.

Thanks
Stuart.