Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FileUpload in UpdatePanel

FileUpload in UpdatePanel

Mario

I put all my aspx components ina Ajax UpdatePanel, to avoid jumping on a
beginning of a page, every time I do postback When I put FileUpload it
wasn't work until I put the trigger. Now it works but with jumping on a
beginning of a page, every time I save the uploaded file.

jose@dosafanz.com