Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Mr. Philo

Re: Mr. Philo

richard

On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:

> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
>
> getting married in two days
>
> LOL

Sucker!
I trust she has a job or more money than you do.

When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a job?".

Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But a
friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way. She
had very few clues, anywhere.

--
I learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone, so you got to please
yourself.

Jordon

richard wrote:

> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser,

standing outside of Macy's...

> I was lookin at one gal seriously.

She was standing in the window.

> But a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it
> worked out that way. She had very few clues, anywhere.

Mannequins usually don't.

freemont

On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:39:48 -0500, philo writ:

> On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
>>>
>>> getting married in two days
>>>
>>> LOL

>> Sucker!
>> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
>>
>> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
>> job?".
>>
>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously.
>> But a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that
>> way. She had very few clues, anywhere.

> We've know each other for 15 years
>
> She's lived here for ten years
>
> and though she does not earn a fortune, she pulls her own weight
> financially
> I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
>
> so the time is right

Good for you.

Get her good and drunk at the reception and mebbe you'll get lucky.
--
⁂ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
⁂ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

doS

congrats,she has to be a good woman!!

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
>>>
>>> getting married in two days
>>>
>>> LOL

>> Sucker!
>> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
>>
>> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
>> job?".
>>
>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But
>> friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way. She
>> had very few clues, anywhere.
>>

> We've know each other for 15 years
>
> She's lived here for ten years
>
> and though she does not earn a fortune,
> she pulls her own weight financially
>

> I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
>
> so the time is right

doS

u owe me a keyboard...

"Jordon" <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:ht70aa$q63$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> richard wrote:
>
>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser,

> standing outside of Macy's...
>
>> I was lookin at one gal seriously.

> She was standing in the window.
>
>> But a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it
> > worked out that way. She had very few clues, anywhere.

> Mannequins usually don't.

richard

On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:39:48 -0500, philo wrote:

> On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
>>>
>>> getting married in two days
>>>
>>> LOL

>> Sucker!
>> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
>>
>> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a job?".
>>
>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But a
>> friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way. She
>> had very few clues, anywhere.
>>

> We've know each other for 15 years
>
> She's lived here for ten years
>
> and though she does not earn a fortune,
> she pulls her own weight financially
>

> I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
>
> so the time is right

May as well make it legal.

I've got a cousin who has been married like 5 times.
3 times to the same gal.

My grandfather on my dad's side, was a real "lady's man".
Apparently, he would find a woman, get hitched, get her knocked up and
split. He did this like at least 4 times we know of.

--
I learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone, so you got to please
yourself.
- Ricky Nelson from "Garden Party"

freemont

On Fri, 21 May 2010 22:11:26 -0500, philo writ:

> On 05/21/2010 08:37 PM, freemont wrote:
>> Get her good and drunk at the reception and mebbe you'll get lucky.

> Actually
>
> now that we have both sobered up
>
> I'd say we've already gotten lucky

Well, there's that, too. Congrats.
--
⁂ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
⁂ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:
http://24hoursupport-tards.info

NotMe

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
>>>
>>> getting married in two days
>>>
>>> LOL

>> Sucker!
>> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
>>
>> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
>> job?".
>>
>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But
>> a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way.
>> She had very few clues, anywhere.

> We've know each other for 15 years
>
> She's lived here for ten years
>
> and though she does not earn a fortune,
> she pulls her own weight financially
>

> I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
>
> so the time is right

I live in a gated senior community (so money/ level of health care is not a
factor) but the single guys are dropping like flies. Well married old farts
are likely to live forever ... or die in the attempt. An aside we seem to
be happier and under a lot less stress.

Enjoy your good fortune.

philo

On 05/22/2010 12:29 PM, NotMe wrote:
> "philo"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Sucker!
>>> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
>>>
>>> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
>>> job?".
>>>
>>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But
>>> a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way.
>>> She had very few clues, anywhere.

>> We've know each other for 15 years
>>
>> She's lived here for ten years
>>
>> and though she does not earn a fortune,
>> she pulls her own weight financially
>>

>> I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
>>
>> so the time is right
>>

> I live in a gated senior community (so money/ level of health care is not a
> factor) but the single guys are dropping like flies. Well married old farts
> are likely to live forever ... or die in the attempt. An aside we seem to
> be happier and under a lot less stress.
>
> Enjoy your good fortune.

Thank you

today is the big day

Re: philo's brain joevan Computer Support 2 11-27-2008 01:31 AM
Re: philo's brain Tony Computer Support 0 11-26-2008 09:07 PM
Attn: Philo and Swiss Tony...... Daveyboy Computer Support 3 09-19-2004 09:00 AM
fao philo pat joubert Computer Support 1 01-24-2004 12:37 PM
Re: philo & Plato philo Computer Support 1 07-02-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments