Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Designing a Finite State Machine DFA Recognizer for UTF-8

Re: Designing a Finite State Machine DFA Recognizer for UTF-8

Hector Santos

On May 19, 12:54 pm, "Leigh Johnston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Peter Olcott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>
> > On 5/19/2010 11:11 AM, Leigh Johnston wrote:
> >> "Peter Olcott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> >> What if a character with the same ASCII value as your sentinel is
> >> present in the input data?

> > Make 0x0 or 0xFF the sentinel value, and remove it from the Error states.

> I ask again, what if a character with same value as the sentinel value
> (whatever ****ing value you give it) is already present in the input data?
> If you do not add the sentinel to the end of the input data then what does
> it matter what ****ing value it has?
>
> Either:
> a) **** off and stop trolling.
> or
> b) post to a more relevant newsgroup.
> or
> c) see a psychiatrist.
>
> /Leigh

HA!

The pysch probably threw his ass out of the office for asking the same
****ing question and insisting that he has a patent on the "Sign in"
book because A) it looks like a table and B) it auto converts user
handwriting to UTF8 characters which is used as 'first level" security
block against roving eyeballs.

Go figure!

--
HLS

Alf P. Steinbach

* Hector Santos, on 19.05.2010 19:22:
> On May 19, 12:54 pm, "Leigh Johnston"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Peter Olcott"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> Make 0x0 or 0xFF the sentinel value, and remove it from the Error states.

>> I ask again, what if a character with same value as the sentinel value
>> (whatever ****ing value you give it) is already present in the input data?
>> If you do not add the sentinel to the end of the input data then what does
>> it matter what ****ing value it has?
>>
>> Either:
>> a) **** off and stop trolling.
>> or
>> b) post to a more relevant newsgroup.
>> or
>> c) see a psychiatrist.
>>
>> /Leigh

> HA!
>
> The pysch probably threw his ass out of the office for asking the same
> ****ing question and insisting that he has a patent on the "Sign in"
> book because A) it looks like a table and B) it auto converts user
> handwriting to UTF8 characters which is used as 'first level" security
> block against roving eyeballs.

plink

Hector Santos

On May 19, 1:37 pm, Peter Olcott <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 5/19/2010 12:22 PM, Hector Santos wrote:
>
> > HA!

> > The pysch probably threw his ass out of the office for asking the same
> > ****ing question and insisting that he has a patent on the "Sign in"
> > book because A) it looks like a table and B) it auto converts user
> > handwriting to UTF8 characters which is used as 'first level" security
> > block against roving eyeballs.

> > Go figure!

> You can really get to be Goofy sometimes Hector. Its good that you are
> self-employed otherwise your rants would tend to hurt your career.

Look, I rather hire someone that is straight and tells it like it is
than an unethical moron, pathethic sick, sneaky indvidual like
yourself who think he can disquise himself being "nice" to people when
in fact, you nothing more than a clever con artist and patent troll.
I value honesty more than anything else. The fact is more people are
very friendly in face to face. You are too SNEAKY of a person. You
are not honest and you are the type of person that will steal from
others and claim it your own. You are an unethical SOB and I have
never in my score plus of years of telecommunications work producing
messagng and groupware products have ever told that to anyone, no
mather how much we didn't agree on anything or customers who even had
gripes, etc. You are a ****ing SNEAKY **** up and you walk, talk and
smell like one - You are truly as BAD person.

People see thru you and they haven't yet, they will, you will make
sure of that. they don't need me for that.

--
HLS

Öö Tiib

On May 19, 9:08*pm, Hector Santos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You are too SNEAKY of a person. *You
> are not honest and you are the type of person that will steal from
> others and claim it your own.

But he uses a legal way? He does not steal. He asks nicely and people
tell him. "Ask thy will be given" all by book, words of Jesus
himself.

Hector Santos

As long as its TRUE, it isn't tort so I have no problem speaking to
what amounts is real substantiated statements about you.

The fact is all the evidence are archived on the net. Everything
stated about your unethical, pathetic, sneaky and lying behavior can
be shown to be true. There is no difference in the four/five threads
you started, which shows your nefarious sneaky attempts, in each with
the same unethical behavior, argueing and fighthing with people
earlier this year and the same behavior in all archived threads you
started since the early 2000s.

In nearly all of your threads - there was always the same income -
showing you lie, make untrue statements and claims and when people
call you out, they always tell them they were either wrong or they
need to prove you wrong, and when they do, well, you someone come up
with a difference angle to continue the discussion.

You are a SICK, an UNETHICAL SNEAKY CHUMP!

If you don't like it, SUE ME, so I can counter sue and take your
patent away from you!