Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Don't view on a full stomach

Don't view on a full stomach

Paul Furman

Mr. Strat wrote:
> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk..._DSLR_camera_n
>> ews_297856.html

> Should go over well in San Francisco...

Wrong kind of rainbow, I think it begs for a carry bag like these:
http://www.1dosmundos.com/HATSIMAGES/dreadlocks.gif

RichA

On May 19, 3:45*am, Bob Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> RichA wrote:
> >http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...s_rainbow_DSLR...

> Now that's really innovation........NOT
> Can you just imagine a bunch of marketing managers sitting around a
> table listening to a guy discuss his new million dollar idea......and
> approving it?
> Bob Williams

Why didn't they take it to its limit? Mix up a back of polycarbonate
of all colours, then cast it before it fully mixed!!

Peter

"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ht15bv$d44$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> Mr. Strat wrote:
>> In article
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk..._DSLR_camera_n
>>> ews_297856.html

>> Should go over well in San Francisco...

> Wrong kind of rainbow, I think it begs for a carry bag like these:
> http://www.1dosmundos.com/HATSIMAGES/dreadlocks.gif

Obviously for folks who want to be inconspicuous

--
Peter

John A.

On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:32:51 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...ws_297856.html

Come on get happy!

Do they have a Brady Bunch version too?

stu7

On May 18, 11:32*pm, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...s_rainbow_DSLR...

to me that is a nice looking camera... you know "snazzy"

even if it does work about the same as the brushed chrome model

Scott W

On May 18, 5:32*pm, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...s_rainbow_DSLR...

Well there is one good thing about it, not many people with think to
steal it.

Paul Heslop

Scott W wrote:

> On May 18, 5:32 pm, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...s_rainbow_DSLR...

> Well there is one good thing about it, not many people with think to
> steal it.

but then again if you like to remain unobtrusive, and I know areas
where it's a good idea, then holding something which shouts "Hey I am
Expensive but BIZARRE!" in open view is probably not a good idea )

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop

Bowser wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:32:51 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...ws_297856.html

> If I had that cam when I shot these pics, nobody would have noticed:
>
> http://www.manzi.org/carnival/

but if you used it in legoland they would think you were trying to
steal an exhibit :O)
--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

DanP

On 19 May, 04:32, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...s_rainbow_DSLR...

Looks like is made of parts from the bin.
Andy Warhol fans will like it.

DanP

Peter

"Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:32:51 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk...ws_297856.html

> If I had that cam when I shot these pics, nobody would have noticed:
>
> http://www.manzi.org/carnival/

In P town few notice or care about anything.
Last year we had lunch in the Lobster Pot. the meal was OK but the place is
highly overrated. As a corollary it was also overpriced for what they gave
us. the service was mediocore.

--
Peter