Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > MN-710 drivers needed

MN-710 drivers needed

up2speck

where can i find the drivers i need HELP

Barb Bowman

as I recall, the MN-710 has the Prism (intersil) chipset. These companies have
gone out of business. Microsoft discontinued their networking hardware years
ago. you should replace this adapter.

On Sun, 16 May 2010 23:57:01 -0700, up2speck
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>where can i find the drivers i need HELP

Barb Bowman
MS-MVP
http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
MN-710 is a Router.
Routers are stand alone devices they do not need Drivers.
The so called "Drivers CD" is just a wizard to help with configuration.
However it is just as easy to do manual configuration.
Read the manual and configure according to your system
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

"up2speck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> where can i find the drivers i need HELP

Barb Bowman

so, the MN-700 is the router, the MN-710 is the USB NIC and the MN-720 is the
pccard NIC.
http://reviews.cnet.com/adapters-nic...-30798745.html

On Mon, 17 May 2010 13:45:20 -0400, "Jack [MVP-Networking]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>MN-710 is a Router.
>Routers are stand alone devices they do not need Drivers.
>The so called "Drivers CD" is just a wizard to help with configuration.
>However it is just as easy to do manual configuration.
>Read the manual and configure according to your system
>Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).
>
>"up2speck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> where can i find the drivers i need HELP

Barb Bowman
MS-MVP
http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Thanks Barb I guess that my memory is Not supported well back to 2005 -

In any case, OP may be you can get the drivers here,
http://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=225844
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...