Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos of Scriptas

Photos of Scriptas

mmyvusenet

Hello

Today I took these photos about these varieties:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183774/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Chris H

In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, bugbear
<bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> writes
>mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello
>> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183774/
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

>Stop taking photographs! Because you're getting
>incrementally worse.

I have to agree. The trouble is he only takes one or two different
subjects. He needs to get out and a bout a bit and vary what he takes to
learn composition.

Paul Furman

mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello
>
> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

Now that you've got time to sit back & think, any ideas how to improve
this composition?

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183774/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

mmyvusenet

"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:hsroue$jg8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

> Now that you've got time to sit back & think, any ideas how to improve
> this composition?

Hello, I did a change in this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Paul Furman

mmyvusenet wrote:
> Paul Furman escribió
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>>
>>> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

>> Now that you've got time to sit back & think, any ideas how to improve
>> this composition?

> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the
left corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.

Tim Conway

"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hss4mh$spp$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Paul Furman escribió

>>> Now that you've got time to sit back & think, any ideas how to improve
>>> this composition?

>> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

> For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the left
> corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.

I think it's an improvement. He's probably limited as to his position to
take the photo.

Ofnuts

On 17/05/2010 03:43, mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello
>
> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

Foot cut off, unsightly surroundings, bad reflection, taken from above.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183774/

Too close to top border, distracting clear triangle at lower left, nice
head position but hard to see against the carapace.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/

Turtle hard to see against background. Human cut off.

--
Bertrand

Charles Chase

On Mon, 17 May 2010 15:22:24 -0400, "Tim Conway" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:hss4mh$spp$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Paul Furman escribió

>>> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

>> For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the left
>> corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.

>I think it's an improvement. He's probably limited as to his position to
>take the photo.

This is like watching hopeful but sadly unrealistic parents coaching their
"special adult child" in how to use a fork to eat his food without poking
himself in the eye again -- and again -- and again -- their whole lives.

mmyvusenet

"Tim Conway" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:hss523$dvr$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

> "Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hss4mh$spp$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Paul Furman escribió

>>> Hello, I did a change in this photo:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

>> For those who missed it, the original had the turtle way over in the left
>> corner looking out of the frame with a bunch of concrete behind it.

> I think it's an improvement. He's probably limited as to his position to
> take the photo.

Tim is as you say, and a characteristc is the speed of movement that are out
of water.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"Ofnuts" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:4bf1a55c$0$9208$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 17/05/2010 03:43, mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Today I took these photos about these varieties:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

> Foot cut off, unsightly surroundings, bad reflection, taken from above.
>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183774/

> Too close to top border, distracting clear triangle at lower left, nice
> head position but hard to see against the carapace.
>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183776/

> Turtle hard to see against background. Human cut off.

I did a replace with this new photo: