Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Intel vs AMD

Re: Intel vs AMD

LSMFT

> I've always been an Intel fan. All my computers for nearly 20 years have had an
> Intel chip. How does AMD stack up against Intel, or vice versa? I just saw a
> system for sale with an AMD 6 core processor. Is this ahead of what Intel has
> now? Thanks.

I always used Cyrix and after that AMD. Never had an Intel though used
them at work. I don't think the higher price for Intel is justified. AMD
is the best for the money.

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.