Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Solution and project on virtual machine

Solution and project on virtual machine

roberta

Hi! I had a solution with 3+1 project: 3 project for create DLL
(Manager, Entities, Business) and 1 web project for use the created DLL

VisualStudio 2008\Projects\MyPRJ

I've copied my MyPRJ folder to another PC with

Windows 7 on a Parallels Virtual Machine (over MAC)

Now when I try to open my solution file I show errors that tell me that

project path isn't right

\\.psf\Home\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\MioProgetto\App3.dll

or impossible to read project "App2.csproj" URI not valid

Can you help me to modify my solution for allow me to use on Virtual
Machine??

Thanks