Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Automatic Login to other site using php

Automatic Login to other site using php

ShraddhaGadhe ShraddhaGadhe is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I need to do automatic log in to other website for some data posting.
I got the code in cUrl-php for login to the sites like yahoo, gmail, facebook etc.
From there we can send username password in query string to login

But the site to which i need to login through php code uses post method.
and it is secure server.

Does it possible to login to that site using php code?

Thanks,
Shraddha