Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > I'm cancelling cable...

I'm cancelling cable...

DaveB

tis a lie, that happend awhile ago. There are hard things that require
engineering. But I won't tolerate false leadership in that
specialization. Not that I'm some "superior". I just won't buy your
goods/wares. And I was born in a "country" (pfft, what the **** is that)
..... show me the money. (Oh go figure, it didn't work like you told
me. Cry me a river.)

One aspect is gambling: meant no wrong, he KNEW he could win (with the
odds stacked against him). Oh wait, drugs should have been first, of
course, it was drugs, drugs are bad f... and then there is all of you
mixe up in all of it not knowing up from down, and THEY, did I forget to
mention THEY?, "for the sheeple by the sheeple" blah blah...

See. No one sees my absurd comedy. And that is how I make my living: as a
comedian. I do a little programming on the side, but you are are hardly
ever the butt of my jokes. (hehe).

Cancelling session when user closes browser window... Charlie@NISH ASP .Net 3 08-30-2005 08:00 PM
"Cancelling" more that one message at a time Perk Firefox 1 01-01-2005 05:38 AM
Cancelling the events Vik ASP .Net 1 04-06-2004 08:43 PM
Cancelling a HTTP data post del ASP .Net 1 11-09-2003 07:56 PM
Re: cancelling a postback on a button with javascript Bob ASP .Net 4 07-22-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments