Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless networking using PC and Mac

Wireless networking using PC and Mac

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

I have a PC with a Belkin Wireless Modem and Router and want to set up file
sharing. The Mac can connect to the internet via the wireless network but I
want to be able to set up a shared folder on the PC so the Mac can see it and
be able to drop files in to it etc. How do I go about doing this? Please
help. I am using Windows XP Pro and the Mac has the latest OS. Thanks.