Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is there a Zune newsgroup?

Is there a Zune newsgroup?

me@privacy.net

Hi all...

Been thinking abt buying a Zune

Does a newsgroup exist for them?

OldGringo38

On 5/13/2010 2:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> Hi all...
>
> Been thinking abt buying a Zune
>
> Does a newsgroup exist for them?

Doesn't appear so, I looked on eternal-September and didn't see one.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

meerkat

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all...
>
> Been thinking abt buying a Zune
>
> Does a newsgroup exist for them?

Go to www.google.com

and type in Zune group , you `ll find some there.

bw..

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Been thinking abt buying a Zune
>
> Does a newsgroup exist for them?

Here's what there is plenty of:

- webforums about zune related issues
- google specific groups about zune
- people asking in usenet if there is a zune newsgroup

Apparently, the zunies appear to be inclined to like to read and post to
a webserver app with a browser, not a nntp newsreader.

You might wonder why society works that way regarding the choices or
preference for a technology interface.

--
Mike Easter

VanguardLH

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Been thinking abt buying a Zune
> Does a newsgroup exist for them?

You are trying to convince us that you have no concept of how to perform
an online search and yet you have the wherewithall to figure out yet
another often superfluous electronic status gadget?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bzune+%2Bforum

2nd hit was:

http://forums.zune.net/

Not pretty, not well organized, not threaded (all flat-style posting)
but they are there.

You could also start at Microsoft's forums (Communities) web page:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx

and go see if a Zune forums was listed ... and it is! Goes to the same
site that was found for the 2nd hit in the Google search.

Just remember that there is highly likely a bias in any newsgroup
regarding a product or service. Folks go there when things don't work,
not to go praise the product or service. However, you can get an idea
of the severity of problems or deficienies (in the number of reported
similar problems, how critical they are, or how long they've existed).

me@privacy.net

Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Apparently, the zunies appear to be inclined to like to read and post to
>a webserver app with a browser, not a nntp newsreader.
>
>You might wonder why society works that way regarding the choices or
>preference for a technology interface.

agree!

Usenet so much better than web based!!

OT: Who has a Zune? Hole In The Earth \(I'm Out\) DVD Video 7 03-15-2007 01:35 AM
dvd to zune converter yan_060717 Media 2 11-18-2006 02:18 PM
The Newest situation of Zune storm_fox Media 0 11-16-2006 08:39 AM
Why iPod and Zune could Kill Blu-ray, HD DVD & even The DVD Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-25-2006 03:13 PM
Microsoft launches Zune - in other news, Napster offers free player Silverstrand Media 0 09-20-2006 10:24 AM

Advertisments