Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Fastest way to upload images in c sharp

Fastest way to upload images in c sharp

Deep

Dear friends

Please tell me what is the fastest way to upload images in
window application.

Thanks in advance
vinod kumar

Alexey Smirnov

On May 13, 7:38*pm, Deep <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> * * * *Please tell me what is the fastest way to upload images in
> window application.
>
> Thanks in advance
> vinod kumar

Can you please explain it in more details? What do you mean by "window
application"?

For more information regarding uploading files in ASP.NET:
http://www.google.com/search?q=upload+asp.net