Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sending mail from a code-behind .cs module using JMail, ASPEmail?

Sending mail from a code-behind .cs module using JMail, ASPEmail?

Preston Crawford

I'm forced to do this because my host uses a non-standard SMTP port, so
the regular System.Web.Mail won't work. Anyone know how to combine
ASPEmail or JMail with ASP.NET? Specifically a code-behind module?

Preston