Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Billbery - Radius/CDR Billing Software

Billbery - Radius/CDR Billing Software

softswitch solutions

* Billbery - VOIPBilling Software *

BillBery supports prepaid and postpaid billing models, including
prepaid calling cards, Caller-ID (ANI) based billing, switch
partitioning, and, among other features, dynamical routing of calls.

BillBery can be used as a multi-purpose billing system, suitable for
wholesale business, callshop networks, retail systems.

BillBery offers rich-featured web-based interface and unparalleled
performance, possesing the ability to effortlessly calculate over 300
million call records per month.

Major features

* Compatibility
Reliable Billing Solution for MERA MVTS, Cisco, Nextone,
Quintum, Sansay, Asterisk gateways
* Billing Scenarios
Pre- and postbilling, wholesale and retail, calling cards and
callshops, custom VoIP billing solutions
* Performance & Integration
Up to 600 million calls per month, multiplatform support,
RADIUS, CDR files processing
* Dynamic Routing
Quality, LCR, proportional and custom algorithms supported for
Mera MVTS
* Analytics and Reporting
Wide range of powerful report and statistics analysis tools
* Rates Management
Powerful import tool, decision support system, rates analysis
* Customers and Resellers
Customers, resellers and agents relations management
* Interface and usability
Convenient user friendly web-interface

We provide full installation, at some extra fee you can order tech
support, configuration of your system per your requirements.
Quick problem resolving, professional attitude!

You can contact me via email or msn : mera2solutions (@) hotmail.com
to ask any questions!
Gmail: mera2solutions (@) gmail.com

VoIP Expert VoIP Expert is offline
Junior Member

Are you, guys, the official representatives or dealers of BillBery? It doesn't look like it... Is JeraSoft Development aware of you? You are not listed even in the official distributors' list of BillBery's website. You might have been fraud companies who are spreading PIRATED and LIMITED BillBery license!

So, be aware! These guys are not who they are trying to pretend. "...Fraud dealers usually contact you from free mail services like gmail, hotmail, aol, etc. and suddenly disappear when you perform a payment", - BillBery's representative Alex Miller said

P.S. I will report this to JeraSoft authorities because illegal BillBery distribution is prosecuted by the law!

VoIP Expert

VoIP Expert had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/voi...ware-9300-.htm
:

http://www.billbery.com/company/news...man_news_id=60